Sister Vegetarian's blog for 2018 will go back to its roots and focus on you.
Providing that encouragement and uplifting voice to help you claim your healthy victory.
- I will provide inspiring words
- Vegetarian and vegan recipes for quick after-work meals and longer preparations on weekends that can be stored in the freezer for a quick meal during the work week
- Music suggestions to add to your meal preparations (for example, I cook listening to Jazz, World Music, Yoga Meditation sounds, and other music to make the cooking experience fun and inspiring)
- Inspiring movement and meditation to keep your mind, body, and spirit in unity
- Loose leaf tea and food pairings such as Japanese, Chinese, Indian, and African loose leaf teas steeped in teapots to add to a healthy plant-based meal experience of nutrition for the mind, body, spirit, and soul
- Overall inspiration to help you to stay focused with goals just as in my book Sister Vegetarian's 31 Days.
Donna M. Beaudoin